Use all Salesforce data and more to create actionable insights for sales, marketing and support teams
There’s no doubt that Salesforce.com provides great value to businesses, but many sales, marketing and support teams, let alone finance and others, struggle to quickly pull together, analyze and gain business intelligence against data from versions and implementations of Salesforce’s Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Customer 360 Platform and even Tableau. Incorta provides a fast and cost effective solution for a high-performance, quick-to-implement analytics for all salesforce customers.
The fastest way to analyze Salesforce data in one place
With Incorta, Salesforce.com customers have a new, better option for analyzing and understanding all of their data:
- Accelerated time-to-value; deploy in days or weeks, not months
- Generate new reports in minutes or hours, not weeks or months
- Make better decisions faster with the availability of source-level data granularity, combined with all relevant history; plus, cross-functional and role-based analytics
Salesforce users gain immediate access to rich content areas and easily customizable dashboards
Use Incorta Direct Data Platform™ and Blueprints for Salesforce.com as a the fastest way to analyze all data and arrive at actionable team insights
- Make quicker decisions based upon a complete picture of all sales and marketing metrics on a near real-time basis.
- Create analytics dashboards by department and persona to help answer your most-pressing business questions even more quickly.
Answer executive level requests without IT involvement
Leverage Incorta’s Direct Data Platform™ and Blueprints to create executive level dashboards that expose actionable insights for all
- Sales stage velocity dashboards that track opportunities per stage, win rate percentages and pipeline by stages
- Sales management dashboards for YTD Activity, # of Deals closed, YTD $ Amount, Avg. Days to Close and # of Days to Close
- Better track sales rep productivity with Rep/Account Breakdown by ACV, Partner/Account Breakdown by ACV and Forecast by Rep