Incorta simplifies and accelerates access to operational data to drive business performance
100% data fidelity
Run analytics directly on raw business data — no data transformations, aggregations or reshaping required.
Zero wait times
Make all usable data immediately available to business users — ask new and different questions and get answers quickly.
Trusted data accuracy
Maintain complete control over data governance, access and lineage with data that can be verified down to transaction-level details.
What does Incorta mean to you?
Incorta is pioneering a new analytics paradigm
Loved by customers and backed by leading VCs, Incorta is transforming the way companies around the world turn raw data into business insight. When you join Incorta, you become part of a global, culturally diverse team that is growing fast and innovating with purpose in a highly creative, empowering and collaborative environment.
in VC funding
years of consecutive growth
We are backed by major players
- GV, M12, Kleiner Perkins + other established VCs
- Pre-IPO, late-stage startup
- Series D funded, $195M raised to date
Our platform is recognized globally
- Named an Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2022 out of thousands of other companies
- Recognized in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ and 2022 Gartner® Market Guide
We offer working options to fit your lifestyle
- Remote and hybrid work opportunities offered
- Office locations in San Mateo, Newport Beach, Cairo and Alexandria
Global, culturally diverse team
- We have grown over 40% since 2020
- Over 400 employees dispersed across the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Egypt, India and Australia
Latest news, events and resources
FEBRUARY 8, 2023
Simplify and accelerate your ERP analytics with Incorta
Don’t miss this short live demo to see firsthand how Incorta can load 4 million rows of data in just over a minute, making it easily accessible to view, analyze and share insights instantly.
FEBRUARY 15, 2023
Productizing your ERP data with Incorta
Join us for this free, virtual hands-on lab to learn how you can use Incorta to elevate your organization by removing the bottleneck, access, and ownership issues of data.