Are you going to BlackLine’s annual conference, BeyondTheBlack, on November 7-9 in Las Vegas? We are too!
IT teams supporting the office of finance today are at a crossroads: They want to simplify their architecture and speed up time to insight for finance teams while at the same time ensuring continuity in executing accurate, timely financial reporting and analysis. It’s a tough challenge that requires new thinking and technology solutions to solve.
The Incorta Analytics Data Hub for Finance can help. Now integrated with BlackLine, it’s an end-to-end self-service platform for real-time analysis of all your financial and operational data. The new solution simplifies access to multisource data for BlackLine users while giving them visibility into transactional details directly in their existing reconciliation and period-close workflows.
With the Incorta Analytics Data Hub for Finance, you can now:
- Automate data acquisition and delivery from Oracle EBS to BlackLine with a data application that works right out of the box, with prebuilt physical schemas, business views and dashboards
- Increase confidence in decision making by bringing trust to the accuracy of aggregated metrics and KPIs, easily drilling into data down to the transaction-level details
- Acquire the latest financial and operational data from multiple data sources in minutes, eliminating data latency and long wait times for new datasets
- Fast track the financial close process, variant analysis and account reconciliation with full access and visibility into journal entries, subledger details and operational data for real time analysis
- Query billions of rows of data and hundreds of joins in seconds without the need for additional data engineering and new reports
- Run on-demand ad hoc queries to answer new, never before asked questions with detail and precision
- Establish complete control over data access and governance by retaining all existing data security parameters from source systems
Learn more at BeyondTheBlack
Join us on Monday, Nov. 7 at 4:20 p.m. PT to hear from Light & Wonder about their experience: Incorta at Light & Wonder: Driving operational efficiencies. In the session Mark Donadio, Senior Director of Accounting at Light & Wonder; Rodney Gray, Accounting Manager at Light and Wonder; and Rich Rodgers, VP of Business Development at Incorta, will share how they integrated Incorta and BlackLine to give their finance team a unified platform for analytics and reporting with detailed transaction-level data from multiple complex ERP systems.
Light & Wonder has leveraged both Incorta and BlackLine for years – Incorta as their primary analytics platform and BlackLine for account reconciliation and matching. With the Analytics Data Hub for Finance, the finance team at Light & Wonder now has a centralized hub for financial analytics that empowers finance decision-makers with timely, accurate insights.
To learn more about the Incorta Analytics Data Hub and meet with members of the Light & Wonder IT and Finance teams — as well as Incorta experts who can demonstrate solutions through a 1:1 demo and answer any questions — swing by booth #206 at BeyondTheBlack anytime during the conference (click here to pre-schedule a demo).
To see how Incorta customers like Comcast, Meta, Quanta Services and others leverage prebuilt data applications to automate data delivery for the office of finance, register for Incorta Data App Week – a virtual event series hosted by Incorta and taking place December 6-9, 2022.