Improve outcomes with robust data insights
There’s no doubt Oracle JD Edwards (JDE) EnterpriseOne provides great value to businesses. It gives companies of all sizes, across all industries, an integrated and comprehensive set of applications that span customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and supply chain management (SCM).
What Oracle JDE does not give you is a high-performance, quick-to-implement, low-maintenance analytics solution that easily combines data from multiple application sources.
This is no longer the case. Modern, interactive, real-time business intelligence is now at your fingertips thanks to the next-generation Incorta data analytics platform and its ability to seamlessly integrate with Oracle JDE.
One of JDE’s greatest strengths is its extensible and flexible architecture, which allows organizations to customize Oracle JDE deployments for their unique business needs. However, this inherent flexibility means reporting and analytics solutions must be customized as well—they can’t be pre-packaged, and this degrades performance and delivers lackluster functionality.
As a result, many businesses resort to using multiple tools to generate even the most basic reports.
Incorta solves these challenges, giving businesses and business users the JDE analytics and reporting they’ve been waiting for. Built with breakthrough direct data technology, Incorta:
- Implements in days, and utilizes cross-functional and role-based user settings
- Enables users to create new reports in just minutes, rather than days, weeks, or months
- Limits IT involvement, to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and speed user access to analytics and reporting
- Allows fast, easy analysis of highly-joined data common to Oracle applications—as well as data from other sources, including Salesforce and ServiceNow—via its unique Direct Data Mapping engine, which aggregates large, complex business data from multiple sources in real-time and makes data modeling obsolete
- Reduces reporting times from hours to just seconds while ensuring no negative impact on the performance of other business applications
- Simplifies security by maintaining the security parameters of source applications during analysis
In addition, Incorta makes self-service business discovery and instantaneous access to insights on JD Edwards data available to a much wider range of users—essentially anyone who can work with a dashboard.