This Incorta dashboard aims to improve supply chain reliability (Fill Rate) with proactive inventory management (Days of Supply). Forward coverage is presented in a horizontal projection down to day level. This is done automatically by consolidating information from Order Management, Demand Forecast, Inventory, Purchasing and/or Manufacturing. This supply chain reporting solution enables an easy approach to recognizing and reacting to foreseeable problems in the supply chain. Benefits include answering questions like the following:
- When is an item expected to be out of stock, and when is it expected to be replenished?
- Which demand is at risk? Who are the impacted customers and what is the root cause of this risk?
- Which buyers or suppliers need to be contacted to address a specific demand risk?
- Which inventory items are anticipated to impact revenue forecasts?
- What are the options of reducing out-of-stock scenarios? Which suppliers are involved?
- Are there work orders that can be rescheduled or increased in volume to address anticipated shortages?
- Is there a sourcing performance issue with a supplier or buyer?
- Is production staying on track to keep up with the demand schedule?
- Is production backlog late due to specific raw materials?
Sample Reports and Metrics
- Warehouse/Plant and Item report of low Projected Days on Hand and low Projected Fill Rates
- Horizontal weekly and daily trends of Projected Available Balance by Organization and Item
- Daily horizontal projection of forecasted Days on Hand and Fill Rates by Item
- Drilldown to transaction detail related to various components of the Project Available Balance, including the following types of transactions: Sales Orders, Demand Forecast, WIP jobs, and Purchase Orders.
- Projected Fill Rate
- Projected Days on Hand
- Projected Available Balance Demand Metrics:
- Fill Rate
- On Time Fill Rate
- Fulfillment Backlog
- Sales Forecast
- Late Backlog
- Average Days Late
- Inventory Turns
- Days Inventory Outstanding (DIO)
- Average Inventory Value
- Current On-Hand Quantity
- Current On-Hand Value
- Late Production %
- Production Backlog
- Past Due Production
- Late Purchase Orders
- Open POs
- Late Open POs