Fast, Actionable Insights directly from Oracle eBusiness Suite
With our new Data Apps, Incorta gives Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) customers a new, faster, more effective option for analyzing and understanding their data—with no data modeling or ETL required. Users get instant access to up-to-date, consolidated ERP data and can build all of the high-performance reports they need—on their own—without waiting for IT support.
Pre-Built Content Speeds Analytics Initiatives
Incorta makes deploying modern, EBS-based analytics even easier. Via an extensive library of prebuilt content—“Incorta Data Apps”—EBS users gain immediate access to rich content areas and sample dashboards that are easily customizable and logically grouped by department and persona to help answer their most-pressing business questions quickly.
In addition, these Data Apps expedite your organization’s migration from legacy reporting tools, and drastically speed your EBS-based reporting and analytics project’s time to value. What’s more, they also let you more quickly add new data sources to your EBS/ERP analysis.
Quickly and easily answer questions like:
- Show me all purchase reqs waiting for PO approval.
- Show me all PO receipts without invoices.
- Which suppliers have quality and delivery issues?
- Are there outstanding payments for these suppliers?
- What operating expenses are over budget and why?
- What is the off contract spend for this quarter?
- Show me all the booked orders that have not been invoiced. This is referred to as a financial backlog.
- Show me all booked orders that have not yet been shipped. This metric is often referred to as operational backlog or fulfillment backlog.
- Open sales orders that are picked but not yet shipped
Sample Reports and Metrics
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- Cash to Cash Cycle
- Financial Projects
- Supply Chain
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING (ASCP/ VCP)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Process Manufacturing
- Order Management & Order to Cash
- Inventory Management
- Procure to Pay & Spend Analytics