Our first two blogs in this “Countdown to OpenWorld” series brought you up to speed on Incorta’s unique reporting and analytics solution for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), and how Incorta’s rich Oracle legacy influenced that key investment.
In this final blog of our series, we tell you how you can find out firsthand at this year’s OpenWorld why IOUG Collaborate 2017 attendees voted Incorta “Best in Show” and why Google Head of Analytics Ken Rudin says Incorta is “the first time I’ve seen real innovation in this area since 1988.”
Join us for Incorta’s OpenWorld debut.
Incorta’s resident Oracle ACE Mike Nader will co-present with Huron Consulting Services on Sunday, Oct. 1 as part of OpenWorld’s “Integrated Cloud Platform: Business Analytics” track:
- Finding the Forest in the Trees: Designing and Implementing an Analytics System (10:45 – 11:30 AM)
Session description: Business intelligence (BI) is about three things: analysis, access, and visibility. Increasingly, business analysts are demanding insight into ever more-detailed data. A well-designed BI system should not just tell you what happened, but why it happened—it should help you find the needle in the haystack. This session presents both a case study, and tips and tricks around implementing an analytics system and strategy. During the session, participants see live demonstrations of a prototype environment as well as discuss design principles and implementation processes. Add this Incorta session to your OpenWorld schedule.
Meet one-on-one with Incorta experts—including members of our Advisory Board—many of whom have deep Oracle roots.
- Incorta Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Co-Founder Osama Elkady
- Former Oracle Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Jeff Epstein
- Former Oracle Executive Vice President (EVP) of Applications Ron Wohl
- Google Head of Analytics Ken Rudin
- Former Informatica EVP and Chief Marketing Officer Marge Breya
- Founder and former Endeca (acquired by Oracle) CEO Steve Papa
Learn what excites them about Incorta’s revolutionary new approach to analytics and what they think Incorta’s Direct Data MappingTM can do for your business—schedule a private meeting.
Visit us at booth #4218 at the show or pre-schedule a private demo to see how Incorta:
- enables Oracle EBS customers such as Broadcom and online image publishing service Shutterfly to bypass the entire data warehouse and Extract Transform Load (ETL) process by mirroring data directly into Incorta’s Direct Data Mapping platform;
- empowers business users to make better, faster decisions by accessing real-time reporting for Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud ERP;
- combines Salesforce and ServiceNow data with EBS, in only seconds; and
- accelerates EBS database performance.
We hope to see you at the show!
- Read the first two blogs in our “Countdown to OpenWorld” blog series, “Incorta’s Long Oracle Legacy” and “How Incorta Turbocharges Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS).”
- Read our “Analytics and Reporting Solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)” solution sheet.