With our new Data Apps, Incorta gives SAP customers a new, faster, more effective option for analyzing and understanding their data—with no data modeling or ETL required. Users get instant access to up-to-date, consolidated financials and supply chain data covering P2P and O2C business flows and can build all of the high-performance reports they need—on their own—without waiting for IT support.
In addition, these Data Apps expedite your organization’s migration from legacy reporting tools, and drastically speed your SAP-based reporting and analytics project’s time to value. What’s more, they also let you more quickly add new data sources to your SAP Analysis.
Quickly and easily answer questions like:
- What is the total value of Inventory? Does the company need to store that much?
- Does the current inventory performance meet goals? Do we have material shortages causing backorders?
- Are we paying suppliers too early, too late or on time? How is that impacting the working capital?
- Are the payments to key suppliers or supplier groups overdue?
- What are the top invoices by discount amount offered that are on hold?
- How many Purchase Orders without the contracts?
- How many open POs we have? And by which suppliers?
Sample Reports and Metrics
Procure To Pay Business Flow
- Accounts Payable
Order To Cash Business Flow
- Sales and Distribution