Transform, Connect, and Synchronize Data Between Your Business Applications and Data Lake in Just a Few Clicks
Incorta Intelligent Ingest is the fastest way to integrate complex, siloed data from multiple sources. Go from raw enterprise data to conducting complex analytics in hours, not months or years.
Unprecedented Speed and Agility
85% Reduction in Implementation Time
Application blueprints identify necessary tables, joins, and other metadata, significantly reducing the time required to prepare application data for analytics users.
A business-friendly semantic layer makes it easy to perform additional functions such as data science, machine learning, or analytics on their enterprise data.
Incorta Intelligent Ingest for Azure Synapse
Incorta Intelligent Ingest is the fastest way to integrate complex, siloed data from Oracle e-Business Suite and Oracle ERP Cloud for Azure Synapse.
Incorta application blueprints demystify the Oracle data models, identifying necessary Oracle application tables, joins, and other metadata. The business-friendly semantic layer makes it easy for Azure Synapse users to start accessing, querying, and learning from their Oracle data on day one.
Incorta Intelligent Ingest eliminates many complex and time-consuming tasks such as data modeling and writing transformation logic. This means optimal business agility and support for multiple use cases such as data science, machine learning, and advanced analytics on Oracle data.
How It Works
- Data connectors extract data from source systems and applications, providing schema information and standardizing the data structures.
- The data loader handles scheduling, orchestration, data management, metadata management, and logging. Duplicates are removed in the cases of updates to ensure your data is always reflecting your source systems. Data is written to Parquet files on Azure Data Lake Storage.
- The schema determines the metadata about the properties of each physical source table and includes the source or location for the data, the table columns, data types, joins between tables, formula columns, and runtime security filters.
- Application blueprints provide pre-built content for accessing, organizing, and presenting data from popular business solutions.
- Materialized views persist the business views to the data lake and implement required business transformation logic in Scala, R, SQL, and Python.
- The business schema is used to create a semantic layer, or business view, and provides end-users with an intuitive entry point into the data.
- Microsoft Azure Synapse reads the prepared and user-friendly Parquet files from the shared data lake, making the data available for analytics users.
Free Proof of Value for Oracle E-Business Suite Applications
This offer from Incorta and Microsoft delivers a free Proof-of-Value (PoV) including Software and Expertise to accelerate Real-time Oracle ERP/Application Analytics in Azure. Schedule time with Incorta and Microsoft experts now.