BUSINESS FUNCTION: SUPPLY CHAIN
DATA SOURCE: MULTI-ERP
Inventory Management - Advanced analytics for your ERP data via Incorta
Many companies spend a majority of their cash flow on buying, making or moving direct materials. This cash becomes “inventory” when stock is misaligned with sales demand, resulting in higher inventory carrying costs that significantly increase working capital and decrease gross margins.
The Incorta Inventory Management Analytics Data App will help you build an intelligent supply chain to easily monitor and analyze your organization’s inventory—and its movements in, out and through manufacturing plants and distribution centers—in order to better manage inventory and its costs, increase product turnover by reducing inventory levels, and properly deploy inventory to the correct location.
This Inventory On Hand report gives insights into KPIs such as On Hand Quantity by Subinventory and On Hand Inventory by Organization.
Use this Inventory Management Analytics Data App to easily answer critical questions like:
- What are my inventory turns?
- How is the inventory mix meeting demand?
- Which item shortages are driving backorders?
- How is inventory value trending over time?
- What is the average days of supply per-item and per-category?
- What is the volume for Excess & Obsolete inventory?
- What are the slow-moving items?
Inventory Management Analytics Sample Reports & Metrics
- Days on Hand
- Average Days of Supply
- Inventory Turns
- Inventory to Sales Ratio
- Inventory Value Trend
- Backorder Rate
- Near Expiry Inventory
EXCESS & OBSOLETE INVENTORY
- Slow Moving Items by Location
- Slow Moving Items by Category
- Aged Inventory
- Expired Inventory
- Top Items with Excessive Inventory Levels
- Value of Discontinued Items
- Space Tied to Discontinued Items