BUSINESS FUNCTION: FINANCE
DATA SOURCE: MULTI-ERP
Accounts Payable - Advanced Analytics for your ERP data via Incorta
Maintaining a solid understanding of your Accounts Payable status can greatly enhance an organization’s ability to manage cash, optimize Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) and payment timing for maximum benefit, and even help to identify problematic vendors. Leveraging Incorta's Accounts Payable Analytics Data App will accelerate the speed with which you can deliver on those objectives and drive increased profitability for the company. Discover how Incorta can help you build an intelligent supply chain.
This Payables Overview report gives insights into holds by type and site along with top supplier detail
Answer the following accounts payable analytics questions:
- Are payments to key suppliers or supplier groups overdue?
- What was the discount lost?
- What are the AP invoice holds by buyer, and how does that relate to the POs?
- What are the top invoices by discount amount offered that are on hold?
- Do we pay suppliers too early, too late, or on time? How does that timing impact our working capital?
- How efficiently do we process payables? What percentage of the invoices we receive are manual? How long does it take us to process an invoice?
- Which cost centers generate the top expenses? Which organization and/or person is the top spender?
Accounts Payable Analytics Sample Reports & Metrics
HOLDS AND DISCOUNTS
- Total Number of Holds
- Avg Holds per Invoice
- Discount Lost %
- % Manual Invoices
- Avg Days to Pay an Invoice
- Discount Lost %
- Holds Aging
- Top 100 Expense Reasons
- Top 10 Cost Centers by Expenses
- Top 10 Spenders
- % Overdue and Due Amount
- Payments Due Aging
- Top 10 Suppliers by Payments
EXCEPTIONS & TRANSACTIONS
- % Invoice with Exceptions
- Invoice Exceptions
- Payment Details