BUSINESS FUNCTION: SUPPLY CHAIN
DATA SOURCE: MULTI-ERP
Procurement & Spend - Advanced Analytics for your ERP Data via Incorta
Our Procurement & Spend blueprint will quickly get you up and running and provide you with critical analytics for your organization. Organizations will benefit from increased visibility into the complete Procurement & Spend process, including supplier performance analysis and payables analysis. Organizations can significantly reduce costs, enhance profitability, increase customer satisfaction, and gain competitive advantage through complete end-to-end insight into the factors that impact Procurement & Spend performance.
Material is one of the top elements on which supply chain organizations spend money; in some cases, it’s the dominant element. As a result, proactively and effectively managing material spend can be a powerful lever for increasing a company’s profitability.
Incorta’s Blueprint for Procurement & Spend gives supply chain leaders the real-time, top-line-to-transaction-level insight into material spend they need to efficiently grow profitability and cash flow by improving their procurement teams’ performance. Use this Blueprint to easily answer critical questions like:
- What is the root cause of unfavorable purchase price variance (PPV)?
- Is my inventory carrying cost-consuming gains from favorable PPV?
- Which suppliers have quality and delivery issues?
- Are there outstanding payments for these suppliers?
- What is the off-contract spend for this quarter?
- What are the top 10 products by indirect spend amount?
Sample Reports & Metrics
PURCHASE ORDER STATUS
- Open POs
- Late POs
- Requisitions Awaiting Approval
- Purchase Orders Awaiting Approval
- PO Approval Cycle Time
- PO Close Cycle Time
- Purchase Order Details
- Purchase Price Variance
- Off Contract Spend
- Spend by Location
- Top 10 Suppliers by Spend
- Top 10 Cost Centers by Spend
- Top 10 Buyers by Open PO Count
- Buyers Load Balance
QUALITY & DELIVERY PERFORMANCE
- Quality Defects
- Packaging and Labeling
- Fill Rate
- On-Time Delivery
- Invoice Accuracy