BUSINESS FUNCTION: OPERATIONS
DATA SOURCE: MULTI-ERP
Bill of Materials (BOM) - Advanced analytics for your ERP data via Incorta
With our new Blueprints, Incorta gives ERP customers a new, faster, more effective option for analyzing and understanding their data—with no data modeling or ETL required. Users get instant access to up-to-date, consolidated ERP data and can build all of the high-performance reports they need—on their own—without waiting for IT support.
This WIP Cost Variance report gives insights into KPIs such as Value by Transaction Type and Value by Cost Element.
Pre-Built Incorta Content Accelerates Your Bill of Materials Analytics Initiatives
Running powerful data analytics on the thousands of tables historically strains an organization's development limits, resulting in long, expensive, and exceptionally challenging implementations. But not anymore.
Via the new Incorta “Blueprint”—a quick-start kit that helps accelerate the process of setting up, connecting to, analyzing, and reporting upon complex data sources and use cases—your supply chain team now can easily, affordably analyze and report on operational data from your ERP, answering questions such as:
- How much do we spend on maintenance? What is my actual labor cost compared to the estimated cost?
- What is the current backlog of work orders? Is it trending up? What impact does it have on plant operations?
- How do maintenance cycles impact customer satisfaction and sales revenue?
Sample Reports & Metrics
BOM RESOURCES AND DETAILS
- BOM Summary—Total Component Quantity
- Resource Usage Rate by Department
- BOM Details
- Plant Details
- Resource Summary and Details
- Completion Summary
- Top 10 Items by Job Scheduled vs. Completed
- Job Details
- WIP Cost Variance by Cost Element and Department
- Cost Details