BUSINESS FUNCTION: SUPPLY CHAIN
DATA SOURCE: MULTI-ERP
Supply Chain Planning - Advanced Analytics for your ERP data via Incorta
Supply Chain Planning ties together several data sets across purchasing, sales, and operations. Needing to understand current customer orders and their status along with inventory levels of raw materials, WIP, and finished goods in addition to production schedules, for manufacturers, outstanding orders with vendors are vital to achieving a streamlined operation. Acquiring, architecting and surfacing the necessary data from the different modules within your ERP can be a daunting task. One that takes too long and is overly complicated. Incorta's Blueprint for planning will accelerate that cycle to, as fast as, one day and empower your users to adapt and extend the analytics without being beholden to IT.
This Exceptions Overview report gives insights into KPIs such as the Top 10 Exceptions and the Top 10 Suppliers with Exceptions.
- What are my safety stock targets and inventory positions for items/categories? Are certain items at risk of falling below safety stocks?
- How can I avoid future stock outs by prioritizing which part numbers need to be addressed?
- How many critical exceptions do I have? Which items and customer orders are impacted by these exceptions?
- Which POs are past-due more than seven days? Who are the suppliers? And which items/categories are impacted by them?
Sample Reports & Metrics
BUYER CONTROL PANEL
- Late POs
- Late PO Buckets
- Late POs Summary
- Sub-Inventory Item On Hand Breakdown
- Late POs by Supplier
- AP Holds/Aging
- AP Holds by Supplier
- Number of Exceptions
- Critical Exceptions based on Days On Hand
- Exceptions with PO in RCV
- Exceptions by Type/Order Type/Supplier
- Exception Details
ITEM/ORG DEEP DIVE
- Inventory vs. Safety Stock
- Safety Stock Target and Inventory Position
- Transaction Trend Over Last X Days
- PO History
- Item Details
- Inventory Transaction Detai